Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Doctor.Who.Along block 6 ~ Werewolf

PLEASE NOTE – these patterns have been removed are no longer available

It's time for block number 6 of the Doctor Who Along quilt along.

This weeks block is brought to you by Soma, my paper-piecing partner in crime.

I hope you like the block. It was a fun one to put together and actually went together much more quickly than some of the other blocks in this QAL which I know you will be relieved to hear.  I will rate this one as intermediate. 

Here is my version of the block:

Pattern and instructions can by found on Soma's blog.
My background is more of Lizzy House' Constellations fabric which is truly tailor-made for this QAL.  Thanks Lizzy!! Also included are kona solids and tonal mosaic from Michael Miller.

Happy Sewing!




No comments: