Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday teeny project

Here's a new pincushion for my cutting table.
Pincushion caddy AMH

This was made from a pattern in Anna Maria Horner's Seams to Me book. I goofed on the center interfacing and used heavy weight instead of peltex. Ooops As a result the inner storage area puffs inward from the stuffing making that area considerably smaller than intended. Next time I'll make it correctly, but for now this will do for my purposes.

That's all for today - Happy Sewing!

5 comments:

michal said...

it look adorable!

Jessica at Me Sew Crazy said...

Super cute! loving the gnomes :)

Ruby Star said...

i love these giant pin cushions! Lokks cute.

VickiT said...

Who cares if you goofed. I think it's awesome! LOVE the fabrics, although, if you're anything like me, that one goof will drive you nuts until you make another to replace it. LOL

kimmiebee said...

ahh! your pins and fabric even match! very nice! :)