Saturday, May 8, 2010

A little facelift


You might have noticed that things look a little different around here. I did a little revamp of the blog - it was much in need of some good old-fashioned housekeeping.

We now have tabs! Yes, ok, I realize that is probably not such a big deal for most people ~ but the blog was getting a bit unruly, and the tabs will help keep things organized and make it easier to find things. If you are looking for the popular Feliz sew-along, don't panic! It's still here along with all the other sew-alongs - just check out the sew-along tab at the top. There is also a tab for the tutorials I have written up. They should be much easier to find now. Some of the tabs are still under construction, but mostly it's functional.

I have got to thank Miss Heather (a la mode fabric) for so kindly offering to guide me through this as she gave me a bit of her precious free-time one morning. Thanks Heather! You Rock!

Ok, as promised, part 3 of the skort tutorial will be up tomorrow. Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aaahhhh this looks fantastic!!! love your new pages my dear! :) have a wonderful day :)

xo, Heather