Monday, March 31, 2008

Show me the money

So my bag kick has taken a little turn. Check out this fun wallet from JennaLou designsAnd look look it's Amy Butler fabric again - what an amazing surprise! (snicker) I love the fact that this pattern can be made with scraps with which I have been fortuitiously well endowed (see I knew those scraps would come in handy one day!). This is my first test drive with the pattern and it went pretty well. I know now what not to do!
What girl doesn't love a fun wallet! I myself am always searching in vain for the 'perfect' wallet ~ no more! The search is over. Now off to go make some more wallets - this pattern is too fun to quit at just one, or two. I don't know what I'll do with the extras - Christmas is coming isn't it? Hey for once I might just be ahead of the game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow this is absolutely gorgeous!

Robin said...

love that Caroline!
I love that blue in the fabric- so pretty